Refund / Return Policy
Return will be processed only if:
- It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession
- The product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card, and accessories therein).
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of the product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the same product in stock, we will refund.
- Returned items are subject to inspection.
- Products that come in contact with the body cannot be returned – they are single-use patient items
- No healthcare product can be returned if the package has been opened as per our policy.
- If the order is cancelled within a day, subject to the product not dispatched, we will refund your payments. Refund will be processed through the same mode within ten working days
- Ababil makes the best possible efforts to provide quality products and services. All models undergo quality checks and required tests to ensure: efficiency, safety & reliability.
- Once we receive your e-mail at email@example.com for cancellation and refund, we will scrutinize and evaluate the transaction. After approval refund will initiate. The refund amount is calculated by deducting 20% (shipping and internet payment charges) from your original payment.
- Refunds will be credited according to RBI guidelines
- Ababil Healthcare accepts Visa, MasterCard, Mastro, American Express, select Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cheque/DD, Bank Transfer and Direct Bank Deposits. If the payment was made (paid through credit card/debit card/net banking), the amount is refunded in the same account from which the payment was made. For Debit/CreditCard/Netbanking 10 working days from the refund initiation date.